Up to 24.5 SEER Performance
ComfortNet™ Communication System
Outstanding Warranty Protection
The compressor in your new AVXC20 air conditioning system is covered by a Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty*. If the compressor ever fails, a new condensing unit will be provided to the original purchaser of the central air conditioning system as long as they live in the same single-family residence. All remaining functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty*. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the consumer brochure or product warranty by clicking on the tabs below.
With this central air conditioning system, you will enjoy top quality, high-efficiency cooling, and chlorine-free refrigerant — all at a refreshingly affordable price.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
• Variable speed swing and scroll compressors
• ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
• R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
• Expanded ComfortAlert diagnostics built in
• Set-up capable with two low-voltage wires to outdoor unit
• High-density foam compressor sound blanket
• High- and low-pressure switches
• Coil and ambient temperature sensors
• Sound control top for quiet operation
• Diagnostic indicator lights and storage of six fault codes
• Color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up
• Factory-installed filter drier
• Two-speed quiet condenser fan motor
• AHRI certified; ETL listed